Give Yourself One Less Thing To Think About
Printing is an essential part of running your business. However, the time you spend ensuring your printers are operating smoothly can be overwhelming and costly. What if you could remove the hassle from office printing while saving time and money? Well, now you can.
Introducing HP Print At Your Service — A smarter way to print and a better way to buy. You will be provided with all you need in one simple, cost-effective process.
- Choose your HP printer.
- Select a page plan that will best suit your business needs.
- Your cost will be fixed at a monthly rate.
- You can rely on next day on-site service as standard.
- Your supplies will be auto delivered to you when you need them.
- All you need to do is supply the paper!
That’s it, you’re good to go!
What Can HP Print At Your Service Do For You?
£££ Great Savings
Enjoy cost savings on Original HP Supplies and affordable colour printing without paying anything upfront.
- Save up to 50% on Original HP Supplies.
- Affordable colour printing with PageWide technology.
- Manage cash flow with zero upfront investment.
Have more time to focus on your business with convenient services designed to eliminate the hassles of office printing.
- Original HP Supplies auto-delivered1 – before you run out.
- Support provided with access to premium services including Next Business Day Onsite, Maintenance Kit Replacement and Remote Installation Services.
- Unused pages in your plan will be rolled over for up to a year.2-4
- Extra pages in 100 page blocks at same supplies cost.
Gain the flexibility your business needs with predictable payments, adjustable plans, and the latest print technology.
- Predictable monthly payments - makes budgeting easier.
- Adjust your plan each year to flex with your needs or exit with
- no penalty.5
- Unused pages in your plan will be rolled over for up to a year.
- Refresh your technology every 3-5 years with unparalleled security.
Coverage per page is not taken into account.
1 HP will send you a Print Management Device to install on your printer that will enable HP to collect data from your printer such as page count, supply levels, error information, serial number, network connection information, job meta data, current settings, and installed solutions. All data transmissions will be securely encrypted. HP will not collect any data related to the contents of your documents.
2 During each month-long period, your current month service plan pages (choose from 1000, 2000, or 5000 pages monthly) will be exhausted from your page plan before your roll-over pages are used. Roll-over pages may not be available, or may be added to the Print @ Your Service customer portal during certain promotional offers.
3 Overage may only be purchased in blocks of one-hundred (100) pages. HP may, but is not obligated to, send a communication to you or otherwise post on your Print @ Your Service customer portal a notice when you are approaching the end of your service plan pages during a month period and are about to incur overage fees. Even if you don’t receive any such communication or notice from HP, you will be liable for all overage fees you incur. HP may waive overage fees in connection with promotional offers. Any unused pages will be applied to your roll-over page bank. If you decide to cancel your contract and have pages remaining in your roll-over page bank, those pages will be forfeited.
4 Pages printed using supplies purchased separately and installed outside of this supply service will be applied toward your monthly page plan allowance. We encourage customers to return used cartridges. See www.hp.com/recycle for details.
5 HP reserves the right to cancel the contract if the customer consistently prints mono pages in excess of 10% coverage and colour pages in excess of 27% coverage for each cartridge.
6 Most secure printers claim applies to HP Enterprise-class devices introduced beginning in 2015 and is based on HP review of 2016 published embedded security features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features for integrity checking down to the BIOS with self-healing capabilities. A FutureSmart service pack update may be required to activate security features. For list of compatible products, visit http://h20195.www2.hp.com/V2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA6-1178ENW. For more information, visit hp.com/go/printersecurityclaims.