Leasing makes a great deal of business sense
Leasing assists cash flow and leaves existing lines of borrowing unaffected. And since
leased equipment is an expense rather than an asset, there are substantial tax advantages
to be gained from financing IT infrastructure in this way. But perhaps most importantly,
leasing allows businesses to upgrade on a regular basis, and pay for modernisation
incrementally. Given the cost and importance of printers and copiers, and its rapid
obsolescence, buying outright is becoming an increasingly redundant option.
Why Lease? What are the benefits?
- Budgeting - allows users to operate their entire IT infrastructure for an agreed
monthly fee that will remain constant for the duration of the agreement. If your systems
requirements change, the fee can be reviewed to reflect either an upgrading or downgrading
of your IT asset.
- No assets - no depreciation just regular monthly expense.
- Easy cost-centre management - enhances the management of your entire IT cost-centre
by enabling you to manage, change, optimise the use of all your asset, keep costs to a
minimum, and improve decision making processes.
- Removes burden of disposal - gone are the days when worn out computers could be
simply thrown away. Today companies must comply with a whole raft of regulations regarding
the safe, environmentally friendly disposal of their IT assets. The logistical burden of
disposal becomes our worry, not yours.
- Reduces TCO - all of the above enable you to reduce the total cost of ownership of
your IT structure.
Contact us for a quote or more information
Speak to our experienced team for more information
Call us now on 023 9262 3300
Alternatively, use the form below and we'll get back to you shortly:
Back to top